In this sense, andalusianwayoflife.com guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD).
Identity of the person in charge
- Ownwer: Javier González Gago
- Address: Los Claveles 2, 1A, San Pedro Alcántara 29670, Málaga
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.andalusianwayoflife.com
Principles applied in data processing
In the treatment of your personal data, andalusianwayoflife.com will apply the following principles which are in accordance with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: Andalusianwayoflife.com will always require consent for the processing of your personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which we will inform you beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: Andalusianwayoflife.com will only ask you for the data that is strictly necessary for the purpose(s) for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. Andalusianwayoflife.com will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, andalusianwayoflife.com will periodically review the lists and remove those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that andalusianwayoflife.com takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of their users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal information
- You do not need to provide any personal information to browse www.andalusianwayoflife.com. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- When contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When making a comment on an article or page.
- When you sign up for a subscription form or a newsletter that andalusianwayoflife.com manages with MailChimp.
Andalusianwayoflife.com informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a correction or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of its treatment.
- Oppose to the treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to Andalusianwayoflife.com, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can go to andalusianwayoflife.com and ask for information about the data it has stored and how it has been obtained, request the rectification of the same, request the portability of their personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of andalusianwayoflife.com.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid proof in law as a photocopy of ID or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
Purpose of personal data processing
The personal data and the purpose of treatment by andalusianwayoflife.com is different according to the system of information capture:
- Contact forms: Andalusianwayoflife.com requests personal data which may include: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to respond to your queries.
For example, andalusianwayoflife.com uses these data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other consultation that you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
- Content subscription forms: Andalusianwayoflife.com requests the following personal data: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
The data you provide to andalusianwayoflife.com will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, with domicile in the USA. (Mailchimp).
There are other purposes for which andalusianwayoflife.com treats your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. andalusianwayoflife.com has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the social networks andalusianwayoflife.com the treatment of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can check our privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
Andalusianwayoflife.com will process your personal data in order to correctly manage its presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will andalusianwayoflife.com use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, andalusianwayoflife.com takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to prevent loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of them.
Content of other websites
Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimacy for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data that andalusianwayoflife.com deals with are:
- Identification data.
Conservation of personal data. The personal data you provide to andalusianwayoflife.com will be kept until you request its deletion. Recipients of personal data
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a , based in the USA
You will find more information at: https://mailchimp.com
The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data for the purpose of providing its email services andalusianwayoflife.com
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You can find more information at: https://analytics.google.comGoogle Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help andalusianwayoflife.com analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
You can also see a list of the types of cookies that Google and its partners use and any information about their use of advertising cookies.
When you browse www.andalusianwayoflife.com we may collect non-identifying information, which may include, but is not limited to, your IP address, geo-location, a record of how you use the services and sites, your browsing habits, and other information that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
- DoubleClick by Google
Andalusianwayoflife.com uses the information we collect to compile statistics, analyze trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns, and gather broad demographic information.
Accuracy and Truthfulness of Personal Data
You agree that the information provided to andalusianwayoflife.com is correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as keeping them properly updated.
As a user of the website you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to the site exonerating andalusianwayoflife.com of any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you must send an email to email@example.com together with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that andalusianwayoflife.com is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will remain in effect until they are modified by others duly published.